Polisan Holding is established in order to maintain coordination within the companies, which it contributes capital and management, provide guidance and management for them, and ensure the group companies operate using advanced techniques in the area of planning, marketing and financial affairs, financing and fund management, legal affairs, human resources, and information technologies. The Holding operates in all kinds of fields particularly in commerce, industry, agriculture, tourism, construction, mining and finance and engages in various other activities by contributing to the capital and management of domestic and foreign companies.
The Holding was founded in 2000. Its headquarters is located in the Dilovası Organized Industrial Zone, Section 1, Liman Caddesi No. 7, Dilovası, Kocaeli, Turkey.
Holding’s Istanbul Branch is located at İçerenköy Mah. Ali Nihat Tarlan Cad. No: 86 Ataşehir-İstanbul.
Polisan Holding’s subsidiaries’ and Joint Venture (JV)’s operating activities are as follows:
- Polisan Kimya Sanayii A.Ş.
- Poliport Kimya Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş.
- Polisan Tarımsal Üretim Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş.
- Polisan Yapı İnşaat Taahhüt Turizm Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş.
- Polisan Hellas SA
- Polisan Maroc SA
- Polisan Kansai Boya Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş.
- Rohm and Haas Kimyasal Ürünler Üretim Dağıtım ve Ticaret A.Ş.
The Group’s main operations are located in Turkey and it has subsidiaries located in Greece and Morocco. The operations are focused on the:
- Production and sales of chemical materials,
- Production and sales of final, bi-products supporting the planting and agricultural industries – (AGRICULTURAL ACTIVITIES HAVE BEEN HALTED AS OF APRIL 16, 2019)
- Production and sales of paint,
- Production and sales of construction chemicals,
- Port, storage, and warehousing services,
- Construction, building real estates, trading, imports, and commercial activities on this area,
- Plastic products; containers for beverage, water, drink, and food; production of Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) resin and preform with a wide usage spectrum such as synthetic fiber,
- Services provided by Polisan Holding to Group companies such as accounting, finance, budgeting, healthcare, repair, maintenance, investment, human resources etc.